Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Last night I couldn't sleep mainly because I had some really interesting thoughts in my head. Some conclusionas and some really nice thoughts. In the meanwhile I was thinking what exectly I want to do in my life, *I am in the state of changing lifestyle and everything I do for a living. And Than I have realised how much I want to write! Write about everything and nothing. I used to love talking about everything and nothing with people (especially one really lovely person) and I trully belive it can go further! Here we go! Thats amazing new chapter for me to face! I am ready to share everything and be myself as much as I can! Hope my knowlage will be somehow useful and inspiring! Big Love and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I am so so so exhited for this amazing new opportunity!
By the way! I've been saying this to everyone! 110 years ago we had 1919! Now it's 2020! The next match will me in 1010 years! 3030!!! WOW! What an amazing era and time are living in!

(that's me)

No comments: